Setting mounting points as if in thin air.
With the montx mounting system, mounting points can be easily placed on plastic windows, including near extensions or couplings – wherever necessary and where secure fixing was, up to now, not possible!
Extensions in the bottom area
- Set mounting points (almost) everywhere: Extensions, couplings, corner area, etc.
- Available for many profile systems
- Mounting rails made of stable aluminum, all pre-drilled, 7.5 cm
- Steel twist-on anchor bracket
- Quick, easy mounting
- Improves the statics of the entire element
- Tested statics
- Negligible effects on the element’s Uw value and isothermal characteristics
montx . Watch the mounting video
1. Notch the extension.
2. Click the montx mounting rail into the profile.
4. Attach the montx twist-on anchor brackets.
all pre-drilled, 7.5 cm
Rail for profine
Rail for VEKA
Rail for GEALAN
Rail, angled to 90°
Twist-on anchor bracket
For montx mounting rails, a statics calculation is available and the maximum load of the mounting twist-on anchor bracket has been tested.
The effects of the montx systems on the Uw value and isothermal characteristics are negligible. For example, with the profine 76 system, the internal temperature changes by only 0.41 °C.